Item #: mcc630175
05-11 LS2/LS3 A&A Corvette Supercharger Kit
The C6 Corvette A&A Supercharger kit brings you dramatic increases in power while not degrading everyday drivability or highway gas mileage! The supercharger system utilizes a large blow off valve that remains open at cruise and light throttle. This essentially allows the supercharger to “freewheel” under normal conditions, reducing parasitic loss to less than that of an alternator. Average horsepower increase is approximately 175 RWHP! No other modification, in this price range, even comes close.
A&A Corvette Supercharger advantages over the competition:
Superior Belt Drive System: Belt wrap is the key to eliminating belt slip and A&A bracket systems offer more belt wrap than any other Corvette supercharger systems on the market.
* Brackets are CNC machined from 5/8” high quality 6061 aluminum plate and fly cut on both sides to assure absolute consistency in thickness. This is imperative for proper belt alignment.
* Brackets are constantly quality checked by assembling on a “mock up” engine and checking alignment with a laser aligner.
Superior Intercooler Design:
* A&A intercooler design has evolved, through constant testing, into the most efficient intercooler system available for the C6 Corvette.
* A&A intercoolers rely on superior “air management” of the charge air as well as the external cooling airflow. Both are equally important and are often overlooked by the competition. With the limited space available in a Corvette, positioning of the intercooler is critical.
* A large intercooler that is hidden behind the frame is not as efficient as a smaller intercooler that is exposed to full frontal airflow. The A&A intercooler is as large as any available but its placement is the key to superior charge cooling. The entire core is exposed to the cooling air stream.
* The top of the intercooler core is positioned right at the bottom of the frame. It is mounted forward so as not to allow air to flow over the top of the intercooler.
* Side panels and a larger bottom panel are used, which seal up against the front fascia. This gives us a “Ram Air” effect through the intercooler. No other manufacturer has spent as much time and resources on air flow management as A&A.
* Looking through the grill opening on an A&A Corvette supercharger system will reveal the difference between and A&A system and all others. Nothing but the core area of the intercooler is exposed to the incoming rush of cold air. The intercooler face is encompassed by a sheet metal enclosure and both tanks are completely hidden from view.
* The area next to the intercooler is also closed in with aluminum panels assuring that any air that is fed around the sides of the intercooler is redirected back into the radiator. Again, this is something no other manufacturer has incorporated into their supercharger systems.
* Other designs allow the upper portion of the intercooler core to be shrouded by the frame and allow air to travel over and around the intercooler. When looking through the grill opening on other systems, you see the lower tank and only a portion of the core. This is very inefficient!
* The interior of our intercoolers differ from the competition also. A&A utilizes directional vanes in the lower tank to direct charge air evenly across the intercooler core. This is an expensive but very important addition.
* Testing has shown that the incoming air charge will pack into the side opposite the inlet, rendering the near side almost useless.
* Testing with an infrared thermometer shows large temperature differences at opposite ends of the intercooler. These special internal vanes assure the charge air is forced into the near sid